Meet the Trustees
Founder and CEO
Louise is the founder and CEO of Focus4Hope and the backbone of the organisation. She participates in all projects and events in some capacity, but her main duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the organisation.
- Implementing micro and macro management strategies for community outreach.
- Coordinating care and support for the elderly, disabled, and isolated, as well as leading street outreach support.
- Organising volunteers and managing the food bank.
- Managing referrals from other agencies, charities, and groups.
- Acting as a key point of contact for other charitable groups seeking partnerships, and developing those relationships long term.
Founder and CEO
Rachel Dilley is the director of Town Hall Group and a trustee for Focus4Hope. She joined us three years ago and has been an essential part of the team ever since. Her roles include:
- Managing referrals and business development.
- Coordinating partnerships with outside organisations.
- Overseeing promotional activities.
- Acting as a financial manager.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Developing and implementing marketing and PR strategies.
Leah has been working with Focus4Hope in a volunteer capacity since the organisation was founded. We are proud to announce she has recently joined the position of training and volunteer manager. Her duties include:
- Managing all volunteer-related duties, including handling all new volunteer enquiries.
- Delivering volunteer induction training.
- Sourcing and implementing volunteer training courses and materials.
- Aiding in the day to day operations of our food bank.
Training and volunteer manager
Laura Carr leads our food bank. Her duties include:
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the food bank.
- Ensuring food reserves are fully stocked and stock is regularly rotated.
- Liaising with companies and businesses for the procurement, organisation, and allocation of donations.
- Maintaining strong communication with other agencies and food banks we have relationships with.